Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLVM's libc++ Now Has Full C++1Y Support

Phoronix: LLVM's libc++ Now Has Full C++1Y Support

LLVM's libc++ standard library alternative to the GNU's libstdc++ now has full support for the forthcoming C++1y standard...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That was fast. Maybe I will play with LLVM on my next project.

Comment

I read that UTF string support in C++11 is horrible, anyone knows if it's any better in C++1Y?

Comment

What about the progress in libstdc++?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaodan View Post
          What about the progress in libstdc++?
          What about it? I'm sure if you check out GCC GNU Project you can find your answers. I'm also sure that Phoronix will have an article once it is ready.

Comment

"If you're a researcher on this book thing and you were on Earth, you must have been gathering material on it."
            "Well, I was able to extend the original entry a bit, yes."
            "Let me see what it says in this edition, then. I've got to see it."
            Originally posted by mbryd37
            They're harmless.
            ... "What? Harmless! Is that all it's got to say? Harmless! One word! ... Well, for God's sake I hope you managed to recitify that a bit."
            "Oh yes, well I managed to transmit a new entry off to the editor. He had to trim it a bit, but it's still an improvement."
            "And what does it say now?" asked Arthur.
            "Mostly harmless," admitted Ford with a slightly embarrassed cough.

sorry.. I had to :P
            HHGTTG for those who don't catch the quote

Comment

Working...
            X