No announcement yet.

Building The Linux Kernel With LLVM/Clang Continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall Linaro making several big gains on ARM gcc, not sure how many of these are in gcc 4.7.

Comment

Any news when Clang is going to fix their online documentation? It's totally unreadable:

(With all browsers I tried: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror.)

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
        Any news when Clang is going to fix their online documentation? It's totally unreadable:

(With all browsers I tried: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror.)
        Bizarre - it looks fine to me in both firefox and opera.

Comment

Originally posted by dnebdal View Post
          Bizarre - it looks fine to me in both firefox and opera.
          The text actually wraps? It never does here. I have to scroll left and right to read it. Which I end up not doing, because I can't read like that.

Comment

Also looks fine here on Opera.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
              Also looks fine here on Opera.
              Ditto on the Firefox 14.0.1. I checked, and it's valid HTML 4.0 Strict according to validator.w3.org, and my Web Developer toolbar shows it as valid html/css/javascript.... Do you possibly have some add-on that's interfering?

Comment

Originally posted by Veerappan View Post
                Ditto on the Firefox 14.0.1. I checked, and it's valid HTML 4.0 Strict according to validator.w3.org, and my Web Developer toolbar shows it as valid html/css/javascript.... Do you possibly have some add-on that's interfering?
                The same addon on 4 different browsers? :-/ In any event, no; there are no addons.

This is the URL, btw, in case people were testing another one or something:

But no one answered my question though: does the text wrap correctly? (Try resizing the browser window, for example.) Line length is always fixed here. The only case where all of text is visible is when using a widescreen monitor. (Of course even then it's problematic because text with such a big width is not easy to read.)

Comment

Yes, it wraps correctly.

Time to check your network then. Maybe your provider has started altering the unencrypted stream to insert ads, etc.

Comment

Weird. I rebooted and it works for me too now. WTH? I've no idea what could have caused this.

Comment

Working...
                    X