• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New coke
    3D TV
    ET for Atari 2600
    Edsel
    So many Microsoft products: Zune, Vista, Games for Windows Live, windows 8 . . .
    All this AI garbage.

Comment

For what its worth... "Trustworthy AI" is pointless... the problem will never be the "trustworthiness of an AI" ... the problem is we need "Trustworthy AI DEVELOPERS".

Any AI is only as trustworthy as the people who build and train it... and that is the truly difficult part.

Comment

Challenge: Spend money responisbly
        difficulty: easy
        Challenge modifier: Mozilla
        adjusted difficult: Impossible

Comment

How about the remove that junk add-ons button from the toolbar and they give us back the overflow menu?
          Fuck you Mozilla with your constant UI changes for the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by evasb View Post
            After they booted Brendan Eich for questionable reasons and put a lawyer in the CEO position (Baker) Mozilla is going to shit.

Every good thing that Mozilla did in terms of performance was planned when Eich was onboard. Mitchel Baker seems to care more about preaching BS (fake Activism), laying off critical people and pocket 3 million/yr.

Mozilla is not a fake EFF, Mozilla is the developer of the only browser that is the only thing that impedes absolute Chromium domination.
            I hope the salary you give is a 10-15 times exaggeration. If true it would be absolutely scandalous.

Comment

Originally posted by rmfx View Post
              I hope the salary you give is a 10-15 times exaggeration. If true it would be absolutely scandalous.
              Haha, there's even a nice graph (they are not ashamed to show to the public how they raise their salary and cut the developers):
              Mozilla.png
              From: https://itdm.com/mozilla-firefox-usa...y-up-400/2050/ Looks like the upper ranks at Mozilla get a bonus for destroying it. Everyone still supporting them with money should stop immediately, because that money will never go into the actual development, it just lands in their "pocket" (or some AI startup).

Maybe if Mozilla is dead there can be a community project reviving our good old FF.

Comment

massive exaggeration, and by that I mean under exaggeration the 2021 compensation I think was 5m? you can find it in the 2021 990 form they posted.

Comment

It is not an exaggeration. Their latest report suggests her total compensation is in fact quite a bit more. See page seven here:

Comment

Originally posted by user1 View Post
                    Is it just me, or does anyone else think AI can never be completely trustworthy? I mean there is so much unrealiable / false information out there. How does one even verify if the information which the Ai trains on is reliable?
                    Nah, I'd never trust an AI. I'd take anything an AI says as rumors only, or as tips from an oracle with mental health issues. But even those can point out things that would never be found otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Anux View Post

Maybe if Mozilla is dead there can be a community project reviving our good old FF.
                      palemoon.org, now with Google's WebComponents!

Comment

Working...
                      X