Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qt Creator 6 Beta Released With Updated C++ Code Model, Binaries Built Against Qt 6.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt Creator 6 Beta Released With Updated C++ Code Model, Binaries Built Against Qt 6.2

Phoronix: Qt Creator 6 Beta Released With Updated C++ Code Model, Binaries Built Against Qt 6.2

With Qt 6.2 LTS having shipped at the end of September, The Qt Company is now turning their attention to Qt Creator 6 as the next version of their Qt/C++ focused integrated development environment...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Just tried it. Not a good first impression because the UI is smaller. Fonts, buttons, menus. It's kind of right on the borderline of having to squint now to see it for me. No option anywhere to make the UI bigger either.

Normally I expect applications to honor my font size settings in KDE's System Settings. It seems like Qt 6 is just ignoring them?

Comment

Working...
    X