Originally posted by pal666 View Post
    you shouldn't wish anything based in terrorist states
    It tells about you more than you think.

Comment

at least is better than US and Uk

Comment

Seems bizarre that this is only supporting P & Z systems now considering it always did support those systems in IBMs JDK

Comment

Originally posted by andre30correia View Post

at least is better than US and Uk
          Every state is terrorist by deep definition, despite all lies in their brainwashing propaganda.

Comment

I have never felt more genuine hatred for a group of forum users in all my life.

Jesus Christ, I know you all have crippling mental deficiencies, but you do realize you can start a new thread instead of hijacking an unrelated one, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post
              It requires frequent updates to deal with YouTube adding new obfuscation schemes to their player. The longer you leave it without an update, the larger the slice of YouTube starts to return "Error. Please report this to the youtube-dl developers" messages.
              Despite the name youtube-dl, this software is very useful since it works on most video websites and is not really limited to YouTube.

I don't care if its Russia, Iran, China, North Korea or Afghanistan. I don't even care if its hosted by al'Qaeda, as long as the source code is open, and freely available, and uncensored. I want there to exist a place where source code can be freely hosted and be out of reach from the censorship from RIAA, MPAA, etc, and free from DMCA.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post

It is still available in the Debian repository, and in the Ubuntu repository too.

I guess the developer could move to Gitee (a chinese Git source code forge).

I wish there would be a Git source code forge based in Russia or India. Or maybe based in Africa or on Tor. Too many of the source code hosting forges are based in USA.

Instead of using microsfot gitsuck we can
                use https://codeberg.org/
                ...hosted in europe where govs still protect people.

from them...

No tracking. Your data is not for sale.

All services run on servers under our control.
                No dependencies on external services.
                No third party cookies,
                no tracking.
                Hosted in the EU, we welcome the world.

Last edited by onlyLinuxLuvUBack; 24 October 2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaG View Post
                  All these OpenJ* releases can't run my HP iLO client applet.
                  For this I still require Oracle Java.
                  I remember using a virtual machine with linux mint 8 os and the java that comes with the os works with old intel bmc java-kvm.
                  Last edited by onlyLinuxLuvUBack; 24 October 2020, 01:32 PM. Reason: wrong os

Comment

Originally posted by MastaG View Post
                    All these OpenJ* releases can't run my HP iLO client applet.
                    For this I still require Oracle Java.
                    Probably something related to applets support being removed a couple of years ago?
                    And it's not OpenJ*, it's precisely OpenJ9 (I know, brilliant pick).

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                      Despite the name youtube-dl, this software is very useful since it works on most video websites and is not really limited to YouTube.
                      Of course... but YouTube is the world's biggest video hoster and financially capable of applying the same technique as WalMart and Amazon for squeezing out competitors. (Operate at a loss to draw revenue sources away until they go bankrupt.)

Comment

Working...
                      X