LLVM Developers Plotting Path Forward For Moving To A New Git Branch Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dkasak View Post
    Me triggered? No I'm on the sidelines here. But I certainly see some people triggered by this decision ...
    I'm triggered by the stupidity of it. Changing branch names breaks a bunch of stuff, for nothing in return.

All the recent political posturing in tech is the exact same kind of self-absorbed wokeness that Ricky Gervais was talking about at the Golden Globes. The kind of people that perpetuate it deserve the same kind of drubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTurdeau View Post

I'm triggered by the stupidity of it. Changing branch names breaks a bunch of stuff, for nothing in return.

All the recent political posturing in tech is the exact same kind of self-absorbed wokeness that Ricky Gervais was talking about at the Golden Globes. The kind of people that perpetuate it deserve the same kind of drubbing.
      Well ... whatever it is ... you're definitely triggered. Harden up, sunshine. If this is the biggest IT challenge you'll have to deal with, then you're probably not an IT professional.

Comment

Originally posted by dkasak View Post
        Well ... whatever it is ... you're definitely triggered. Harden up, sunshine. If this is the biggest IT challenge you'll have to deal with, then you're probably not an IT professional.
        I could almost certainly code circles around you and It's actually the diversity brigade in tech that need to harden up. They can't hack competing purely on merit, so they have to fall back oh "b-but muh feelings". Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTurdeau View Post

I could almost certainly code circles around you
          Hahahahahahahah! Good one. Show us some code then ...

Comment

Working...
          X