Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLVM Lands Support For The Marvell ThunderX3

Phoronix: LLVM Lands Support For The Marvell ThunderX3

Announced back in March were the Marvell ThunderX3 Arm server processors with up to 96 cores per SoC and support for 4-way SMT to yield up to 384 threads per socket. These 7nm Arm server processors also support eight channels of DDR4-3200 memory, 64 lanes of PCIe 4.0, and other competitive features for a 2020 server CPU. While we await to see how the ThunderX3 processors perform, the compiler support and other Linux software features are getting all buttoned up...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Can I have a htop screenshot? It's for... a friend

And also a make -j 380 for the laughs

Comment

Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post
      Can I have a htop screenshot? It's for... a friend

And also a make -j 380 for the laughs
      I know 380 threads is beast mode. Would love to get to work on a server like that! That is why I am so trying to get into the data center world, but in this US economy is easier said than done!

Comment

Originally posted by kylew77 View Post

I know 380 threads is beast mode. Would love to get to work on a server like that! That is why I am so trying to get into the data center world, but in this US economy is easier said than done!
        You can always get into "ThunderX3 gear"

Comment

Working...
        X