Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLVM 9.0-RC1 Arrives For Testing

Phoronix: LLVM 9.0-RC1 Arrives For Testing

While LLVM 9.0 was branched nearly two weeks ago and it was anticipated that the release candidate would immediately follow, only yesterday did 9.0-RC1 materialize...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

And here I am using LLVM 10. I went straight from 8 to 10 just like Windows

Thanks, Mesa git & aco...I guess...I dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      And here I am using LLVM 10. I went straight from 8 to 10 just like Windows
      Just because 10 has been branched it doesn't mean you're using LLVM 10. You're using some development mess full of bugs. Like those people who say they're using Debian 11 soon after Debian 10 has been released.. meh. My dong is longer than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GdeR View Post

Just because 10 has been branched it doesn't mean you're using LLVM 10. You're using some development mess full of bugs. Like those people who say they're using Debian 11 soon after Debian 10 has been released.. meh. My dong is longer than yours.
        1. It just happened to be pulled in during a build of mesa-git I did on Saturday and it wasn't intentional. I had a little chuckle when I realized I updated Windows from 8 to 10 as well. Not gonna lie, 8 sucked so bad I didn't even give 8.1 a try.

Comment

OpenMandriva Cooker is already using 9.0.0-rc1 as its main toolchain. Working well so far (including a rebuild of the entire Qt+KDE stack).

Comment

Working...
          X