Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systemd Is Now Seeing Continuous Fuzzing By Fuzzit

Phoronix: Systemd Is Now Seeing Continuous Fuzzing By Fuzzit

In hoping to catch more bugs quickly, systemd now has continuous fuzzing integration via the new "Fuzzit" platform that provides continuous fuzzing as a service...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Their "Login to Google" script isn't working for me, is fuzzit open source?

Why should I login to google at all just find out some info about the damn thing? Already horribly disappointed. Wtf is wrong with people?

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
      Their "Login to Google" script isn't working for me, is fuzzit open source?

Why should I login to google at all just find out some info about the damn thing? Already horribly disappointed. Wtf is wrong with people?
      I think it's a very early service and they're trying to figure out how to spin up a business, that's why you can't find anything.
      They appear to be using the LLVM libFuzzer library for their service.
      The idea is likely to run the fuzzing equivalent of Travis CI and other such services.

So there's not much open source about it, in the best case you could expect something like Travis CI, i. e. an open core service model.

Comment

Out of curiosity, I wonder if the same fuzz testing could be achieved using traditional CI platforms such as Travis CI or GitLab CI.

Comment

There also appears to be a GitHub login option, but I haven’t tried it yet. The webpage gets cut off on mobile.

Cheers,
          Mike

Comment

SystemD

- started as an init replacement
            - continued to become a service system
            - swallowed all kind of small tools to grow momentum
            - ends up becoming an unspoken religion

Comment

Originally posted by Candy View Post
              SystemD

- started as an init replacement
              - continued to become a service system
              - swallowed all kind of small tools to grow momentum
              - ends up becoming an unspoken religion
              Yes, systemd is great! Hope it replaces some other tools too, like package managers
              Last edited by R41N3R; 15 June 2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post

Yes, systemd is great! Hope it replaces some other tools too, like package managers
                and each single package will have systemd dependency. Hallelujah

Comment

It'd be great if they had a paid on-premises tier for companies, we'd possibly consider using it.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post

Why wasn't Linux merged into it yet? Why am I, in 2019, still browsing the web with something that isn't systemd?

Comment

Working...
                    X