Solaris 12 Might Finally Bring Radeon KMS Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i386reaper View Post
    I found this article about which mainly talks about the history of BSD but also tells about the creator of solaris.

http://aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/20...istory-of-bsd/

Turns out BSD and Solaris are created by the same idiot.

There's lots of interesting articles in this blog as well.
    He's such an obvious blog troll. The FreeBSD people already had a little laugh at him here.

Comment

Originally posted by i386reaper View Post
      I found this article about which mainly talks about the history of BSD but also tells about the creator of solaris.

http://aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/20...istory-of-bsd/

Turns out BSD and Solaris are created by the same idiot.

There's lots of interesting articles in this blog as well.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
      Man, you've got some serious mental issues... However, keep this up because you are just actually encouraging people to try the BSD's. Keep the various BSD threads alive with your trolling. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
        Man, you've got some serious mental issues... However, keep this up because you are just actually encouraging people to try the BSD's. Keep the various BSD threads alive with your trolling. Thanks.
        And who's saying this?

Discussion of *BSD operating systems and software, including but not limited to FreeBSD, DragonflyBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD. Mac OS X, GNU Hurd, and other alternative operating systems can also be discussed.

Do you really believe it will help? How many of such posts are you planning to make?

Comment

Originally posted by jadrevenge View Post
          Don't get me wrong, I like Linux, and have converted a lot of Windows users to it, and I install it on our standard users laptops, and it runs on my family's home machine ... but my work laptop runs Solaris and my boss is jealous.

Jon
          I have overreacted, because of some trolls and I apologize for this. I appreciate very much your friendly post.

Comment

Working...
          X