Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cjcox
    replied
    Not to be terribly pessimistic.... I'm hoping for at least some success... but gut says no.... hope I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• hangingwithsnoopy
    replied
    The Meizu Pro 5 which is rumored to be doing an Ubuntu edition is much better specs. That Exynos 7420 seems like it is a 14nm beast of a cpu and the Mali octo core gpu with 3 to 4 GB of ram so expected this to be pretty amazing. Maybe it will have a great price but I am going to wait at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Herem
    replied
    If it is being touted as a convergence device it's a bit disappointing that the device only has 2GB of RAM. I would have liked to see the device come with 4GB RAM standard or at least had it as an option.

Leave a comment:

• Cerberus
    replied
    Finally a converged device, and I like the announcement of more devices coming, Android version costs 259.90 EUR plus shipping, it is not too expensive for a tablet like that, I want to buy converged phone, but I will buy this if I get enough money to spare. Congratulations to Canonical.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Canonical Reveals The Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Tablet

Canonical Reveals The Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Tablet

Phoronix: Canonical Reveals The Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Tablet

As anticipated, the first official Ubuntu Tablet done in cooperation with Canonical is Bq's Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Edition...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...Aquaris-Tablet
Working...
X