Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu For Phones Lands Its New Calculator

Phoronix: Ubuntu For Phones Lands Its New Calculator

For those of you running Ubuntu Touch/Phone, once updating your default calculator app you'll be presented by the brand new "calculator reboot" app...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...culator-Reboot

Innovation

This is great innovation. Just what I needed to switch to Ubuntu Phone.

Comment

lol slow news day?

Comment

They have a calculator app?! Amazing. Inconceivable. I mean how come no other OS has ever had one? Truly Canonical are tech visionaries of our time.

/sarcasm off

I'd say that Ubuntu Phone is at least good at being a comic relief but the truth is that it's way too sad for that role.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy_ View Post
          They have a calculator app?! Amazing. Inconceivable. I mean how come no other OS has ever had one? Truly Canonical are tech visionaries of our time.

/sarcasm off

I'd say that Ubuntu Phone is at least good at being a comic relief but the truth is that it's way too sad for that role.
          in 2 years I am shure they get also a phenominal text brower app done

Comment

Ok ok calculator is nice but do they have python? My 5 year old Nokia C5 has python in it. Unless they include python interpreter I am not switching from my S60 Nokia C5

Comment

does it do reverse polish notation ?

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy_ View Post

/sarcasm off

Any developer who writes a calculator app and blogs about it on his personal blog, should be shunned and riddiculed in public. Outrageous!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Coder View Post
                  Ok ok calculator is nice but do they have python? My 5 year old Nokia C5 has python in it. Unless they include python interpreter I am not switching from my S60 Nokia C5
                  They almost do have python https://plus.google.com/communities/...41759480496165

Comment

Judging by that screenshot on the article, there's no % sign?

Is there a particular reason for this? Android's default calculator (at least the Material version) also lacks it.

Comment

Working...
                    X