The First Firefox OS Devixes Are On Their Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee. View Post
    Same here. Although Firefox phones will probably be more in my price range... I'm hoping Jolla releases a more affordable phone, down the line.
    The jolla phone isn't that expensive. My only gripe about it is the design of the device which i find a bit meh but anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
      The jolla phone isn't that expensive. My only gripe about it is the design of the device which i find a bit meh but anyway.
      "Expensive" is relative. You can't simply say that the Jolla phone "isn't expensive" - it may not be for you, but it surely is for some people.

Personally, I could afford it, but I don't use phones enough to justify the cost to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
        Firefox OS is pretty nice, although I'm still looking forward to Sailfish/Mer more.
        I'm glad you didn't say Tizen, I don't see what everyone else does in that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by dee. View Post
          "Expensive" is relative. You can't simply say that the Jolla phone "isn't expensive" - it may not be for you, but it surely is for some people.

Personally, I could afford it, but I don't use phones enough to justify the cost to myself.
          Yeap, I'm exactly in the same boat. Right now I have a dumbphone that I rarely use to begin with. So buying a relatively expensive one doesn't really make that much sense.

Comment

Working...
          X