Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 6.0 Fixes Touchpad & Keyboard Issues After Suspend For Many TUXEDO Laptops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.0 Fixes Touchpad & Keyboard Issues After Suspend For Many TUXEDO Laptops

Phoronix: Linux 6.0 Fixes Touchpad & Keyboard Issues After Suspend For Many TUXEDO Laptops

A number of TUXEDO Computers' Linux laptops and Clevo laptops that have had keyboard and/or touchpad issues after system suspend cycles should be properly working now with Linux 6.0...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

My Pulse 14 from Tuxedo is fine, it is in fact the best laptop I ever had in all my life.

Not that this plays any role regarding this article just wanted to say it

Still amazed by what this 14 inch laptop that weighs 1 kg is capable of. It has two fans for one chip but I have not needed a single one of them yet. :)Lapto...
    Last edited by ntropy; 11 August 2022, 09:22 AM. Reason: added a video for reference

Comment

Originally posted by ntropy View Post
      My Pulse 14 from Tuxedo is fine, it is in fact the best laptop I ever had in all my life.

Not that this plays any role regarding this article just wanted to say it
      Good to know, anyway :-)

Comment

Due to the string commented in the article, the fixes listed applies to Schenker/XMG laptops based on the same Clevo systems?

Comment

Working...
        X