Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.20 To Fix Some TUXEDO/Clevo Laptops With Touchpad/Keyboard Issues After Suspend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.20 To Fix Some TUXEDO/Clevo Laptops With Touchpad/Keyboard Issues After Suspend

Phoronix: Linux 5.20 To Fix Some TUXEDO/Clevo Laptops With Touchpad/Keyboard Issues After Suspend

A patch from TUXEDO Computers that is now queued into the input subsystem's "next" branch for Linux 5.20 adds a number of quirks to fix several Clevo / TUXEDO laptops from touchpad and keyboard issues after suspending the system...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

finally, some fix on a problem i've been struggling for years.

wait, does that mean my HP laptop is a clevo?

Comment

Originally posted by mirmirmir View Post
      finally, some fix on a problem i've been struggling for years.

wait, does that mean my HP laptop is a clevo?
      Also, TUXEDO uses Clevo and TongFang base models, so does this mean the issue is not fixed (or was never an issue) on the TongFang-based models?

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Also, TUXEDO uses Clevo and TongFang base models, so does this mean the issue is not fixed (or was never an issue) on the TongFang-based models?
        I guess it depends on the dmi strings which, as the dev from tuxedo even admits, isn't even consistent from tuxedo and their own laptops.

Comment

Michael In short description:

Quirks Quirks Quirkcs
          Intentional typo?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
            Michael In short description:

Intentional typo?
            Nope, thanks, fixed!
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

hmm.. A few thinkpad models have the same issue recently..

Comment

Working...
              X