X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    In before somebody calls it ug-

Expected your comment!
    I still wonder when he's going to post mock-ups of his SFOS redesign. After all this time of posting the same complaint over and over again, he surely must have drawn something “better” by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmitter View Post
      Ah yes, the proprietary choice around mobile Linux systems.
      Plasma mobile and Phosh are not production ready yet. It's annoying SailfishOS has proprietary components but think of many changes Samsung, Oppo, and even Google make to the core Android experience. One could argue desktop Linux with a proprietary "desktop" is better than an OS that does not even make it to the wild without unknown modifications throughout the entire stack. I guess it's about perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by milkylainen View Post
        A recommended stroll if you're doing tourist-y stuff in Helsinki.
        Can confirm, been there in August this year. If you want to see all of it bring some time and comfortable walking boots with you - it’s pretty spacious.

Comment

I'm using Sailfish OS since the end of 2013. I had several Jolla 1 which was updated until Q1 2020 ... maintened during 7 years ! Which androphone call pretend the same ?
          Now, all the family members have a Saifish X daily usable.
          I wait for an usable version of plasma mobile to analyse a possible migration to pinephone.

Comment

4.3.0 is quite a solid upgrade, with a few hiccups here and there. VoLTE (and VoWiFi too?) is expected to be released in early 2022 - about bloody time!
            Gotta say I felt underpowered with mah shiny Xperia 10 II with SFOS when the brick that is Nokia 800 supports VoLTE and VoWiFi...

Comment

Originally posted by direc85 View Post
              4.3.0 is quite a solid upgrade, with a few hiccups here and there. VoLTE (and VoWiFi too?) is expected to be released in early 2022 - about bloody time!
              It's mentioned @38:33 in this clip of Jolla 10 years celebration
              1.4K views, 80 likes, 19 loves, 24 comments, 10 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jolla: The Jolla boat has been cruising the mobile seas now for 10 years! We are now live from Berlin!

Comment

Working...
              X