Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistaus
    replied
    Ah, so Clevo finally made an AMD laptop?

Leave a comment:

• squash
    replied
    A bit late... Now that 5000 series devices are in production I think I'll wait for those. Better performance and battery life and maybe this time we can actually buy them...

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by dylanmtaylor View Post
    Sadly, this is not price competitive with other offerings in the market like the Dell G5 SE with a dedicated Radeon GPU and a 4800U for just over $1000.
    It just so happens that I was visiting Lenovo's website today. +$140 for extra 8GB of DDR4-2933. So these are competitive, at least in certain aspects.

Leave a comment:

• dylanmtaylor
    replied
    Sadly, this is not price competitive with other offerings in the market like the Dell G5 SE with a dedicated Radeon GPU and a 4800U for just over $1000.

Leave a comment:

• tornado99
    replied
    1080p, 16:9 ratio in 2021, seriously?

All the major manufacturers have moved to 16:10 and 3:2 now. Especially as Linux users are more likely to do actual work on their machines makes this all the more important.

Leave a comment:

• microcode
    replied
    Cool. The oddest thing about System76 for me has been their consistent use of NVIDIA GPUs; they render their other machines basically useless to me.

Leave a comment:

• System76 Pangolin Laptop Launches - Powered By AMD Ryzen 4000 Series

Phoronix: System76 Pangolin Laptop Launches - Powered By AMD Ryzen 4000 Series

Going back to last December System76 had been teasing a new Pangolin laptop that would be AMD powered. Finally their new laptop has launched with Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors and making use of the integrated Radeon graphics...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X