Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistaus
    replied
    Ah, so Clevo finally made an AMD laptop?

Leave a comment:

• squash
    replied
    A bit late... Now that 5000 series devices are in production I think I'll wait for those. Better performance and battery life and maybe this time we can actually buy them...

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by dylanmtaylor View Post
    Sadly, this is not price competitive with other offerings in the market like the Dell G5 SE with a dedicated Radeon GPU and a 4800U for just over $1000.
    It just so happens that I was visiting Lenovo's website today. +$140 for extra 8GB of DDR4-2933. So these are competitive, at least in certain aspects.

Leave a comment:

• dylanmtaylor
    replied
    Sadly, this is not price competitive with other offerings in the market like the Dell G5 SE with a dedicated Radeon GPU and a 4800U for just over $1000.

Leave a comment:

• tornado99
    replied
    1080p, 16:9 ratio in 2021, seriously?

All the major manufacturers have moved to 16:10 and 3:2 now. Especially as Linux users are more likely to do actual work on their machines makes this all the more important.

Leave a comment:

• microcode
    replied
    Cool. The oddest thing about System76 for me has been their consistent use of NVIDIA GPUs; they render their other machines basically useless to me.

Leave a comment:

• System76 Pangolin Laptop Launches - Powered By AMD Ryzen 4000 Series

Phoronix: System76 Pangolin Laptop Launches - Powered By AMD Ryzen 4000 Series

Going back to last December System76 had been teasing a new Pangolin laptop that would be AMD powered. Finally their new laptop has launched with Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors and making use of the integrated Radeon graphics...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...lin-Ryzen-4000
Working...
X