Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZaReason Linux PC Vendor Closes After More Than A Decade Of Selling Linux Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post
    I thought the Linux community is not full of Trumpist...but it seems Idiots everywhere
    The nevertrumpers are the real idiots.

Comment

I'd like to rate this topic -1, It's full of bologna that has little to do with the topic, these guys were in rough water BEFORE Covid.

Comment

Wow, this is full of people that think in science like a religion that they can believe or not depending on their political interests. USA spying on everyone by "national security reasons" but they are letting die more people than on 11-S but now it doesn't care beacause at all because it was all excuses to invade another countries and nobody in the USA cared for anything apart from their own ass.

Comment

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
          The nevertrumpers are the real idiots.
          Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Double Standards too -- one for trump where ostracism and lying about him are okay, and -- another standard those that support their non-theological cult of a religion.

Correcting disinformation about Trump makes you "on the other side" as they triggered justifying behaving like uncivilized animals like you were showing a picture of Muhammad.

Imagine disqualifying someone from an important profession entirely because you are offended by their beliefs or simply have a visceral reaction to their personality. We are living in ludicrous times.

Comment

Back to the article...
            I've never heard of ZaReason either. I've been a linux user for over twenty years, but I'm not their target audience.
            I always build all my own machines if possible, and having an OS preinstalled isn't a plus for me anyway, except maybe as evidence I should be able to easily replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by pgeorgi View Post

Or maybe: the insistence of people that showing their mouth to the world is more important than keeping society alive?
              That's the problem:
              - Society is not going to die, from this virus at least. The majority of deaths are > 70. Crippling the economy could very have much worse effects in the future.
              - Masks are
              - only helpfull if used correctly (sanitize hands, put on mask .. sanitize hands, put off mask, sanitize hands), barely anybody does this.
              - less effective then you are made to believe

Also: Nobody said anything about masks before.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Double Standards too -- one for trump where ostracism and lying about him are okay, and -- another standard those that support their non-theological cult of a religion.

Correcting disinformation about Trump makes you "on the other side" as they triggered justifying behaving like uncivilized animals like you were showing a picture of Muhammad.

Imagine disqualifying someone from an important profession entirely because you are offended by their beliefs or simply have a visceral reaction to their personality. We are living in ludicrous times.
                You talking about Gina Carano from the Mandalorian? As much as I don't agree with Trump, I don't agree with firing someone who agrees with him. It's like: Fascist Much, Y'all?

I feel like if I don't speak up for her it'll become:

First they came for the Trumpers, and I did not speak out—
                Because I was not a Trumper.

Then they came for the macOS users, and I did not speak out—
                Because I was not a macOS user.

Then they came for the weed smokers, and I did not speak out—
                Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high.

Then they didn't have to come for me—and there was no one left to spark one up.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzz View Post
                  That article was retracted because it was misleading:

Comment

Originally posted by arQon View Post

First off, it's "flu". A flue is the exhaust from a furnace etc.

Secondly, your statement is a lie. Not an "alternative fact", not "a different opinion". A lie, plain and simple, and a blatant one at that. Take that BS to Facebook where there are still other people like you stupid enough to believe it and incapable of subtracting one number from another.

Yes, the lockdowns are mostly a mess, hugely biased again small businesses, and so on. But your core claim is a lie, and lying to try to support a position makes everything else you say less credible even if there's actually some truth to those other parts.
                    You need to look into the matter a bit more before calling me or anybody else a liar. The fact is this pandemic isn’t any worse than a really bad flu season.

Comment

Originally posted by oiaohm View Post
                      I would suspect someone forgot to moving the decimal point.

Australia.

908 dead from covid 27956 confirmed infected.
                      908/27956 give 0.03~ or 3 percent.

50-69 its join up two Australian numbers.

50-59 dead 15 infected 3296 15/3296 =0.004~ In percent this is 0.4%~
                      60-69 dead 38 infected 2361 38/2361=0.016 ~ in percent this is about 1.6%
                      50-69 dead 53 infected 5657 53/5657= 0.009~ in percent that is 0.9%

70-79 by Australian number
                      156 dead with infected 1586 total. Yes 9-10% death rate and that is the good side.

mastermind where are your source numbers. The Australian source numbers suggest at least you failed to move the decimal point when you added % symbol.

Also 50-69 for usa medical numbers sounds completely wrong. CDC numbers are on the 5

CDC age numbers go like the following in record keeping.
                      Under 1 years
                      1–4 years
                      5–14 years
                      15–24 years
                      25–34 years
                      35–44 years
                      45–54 years
                      55–64 years
                      65–74 years
                      75–84 years
                      85 years and over

So 0-19 years is not a normal CDC number. Same with 20-49 same with 50-69 same with 70+. So where in hell did you get your numbers mastermind they are not normal USA CDC pattern. Even Australia they are not a normal Australian breakdown. Or are you making up numbers???
                      It really doesn’t matter who’s numbers are being used here they all support the fact that Covids fatality rate is no different that a really bad flu season.

Comment

Working...
                      X