Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Sends Out Latest SFH Linux Driver Patches

Phoronix: AMD Sends Out Latest SFH Linux Driver Patches

It was in January that AMD finally published an open-source Linux driver for their Sensor Fusion Hub used by AMD Ryzen laptops for various sensor functionality. As we approach the end of the year this driver still hasn't been mainlined yet but a new revision was sent out on Friday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If only they could put a bit more efforts towards CPPC support...

Comment

Originally posted by ernstp View Post
      If only they could put a bit more efforts towards CPPC support...
      Unfortunately, looks like the CPPC driver isn't going to happen anytime soon.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Is this feature / system something that would enable a laptop to wake by keypress when lid is closed? I am missing that on my ryzen laptop while docked

Comment

Originally posted by tsuru View Post
          Is this feature / system something that would enable a laptop to wake by keypress when lid is closed? I am missing that on my ryzen laptop while docked
          On convertible Ryzen APU powered laptops like HP Envy x360 Convertible, this function allows autorotation of display to either landscape or portrait similar to tablets.

Comment

I've been waiting for this. Hope this time is the lucky one.

Comment

I tested version 7 of the patches a couple of months ago and they straight-up didn't work (might have been a factor in why they didn't get merged). Hopefully that's changed with this version!

Comment

Working...
              X