New KDE Slimbook Released - Powered By AMD Ryzen 7 4800H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brane215 View Post
    Or rather, MSM that is owned by 2-3 names has an agenda to paint that picture.
    Rolleyes. I bet you think DPRK and Iran are lovely this time of year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
        As opposed to, say "San Fransico" ?
        How many times was San Francisco bombed for democracy BTW?
        Also, WRT to swarm wars, I've noticed that some swarm members try to engage "interesting " correspondents in the interchange, apparetnly during doing IP identification ( socket on server etc).
        That usually lead to consequences.
        Which leads to response.
        if that was the case with you and me, and reveerse scan were to taker place, how would you shield server's owner ?
        Even without us and this particular case, there must be heap of similar cases.
        If that was to become known- what is current practice of handling such risks ?

As I understand it, Ferengi curent prafctice is to try cover both ends - that is once end node is identified, it is surveilled constantly.
        But even then, in swarm wars, children are most frequent weapon as well as target.
        And there is not much legal process done these days, so how are risks handled ?

Last edited by Brane215; 24 July 2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post

Not big on Beijing or China since they're the anti-social sociopath kid. KDE should rethink where their hardware comes from.

TL;DR -- KDE makes laptops with business partner CCP China -- abusers of humans and human rights.
          Sure I agree that China is bad, but you're being pretty hypocritical. What about all of the crap that Europeans have done throughout the entire world? Do you boycott European products? Do you boycott American products?

I find it weird that people shout "China bad!" but are perfectly fine with white people imperialism and oppression and spying on other countries.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by ngraham View Post
            The meta key on shipping computers will have the Plasma logo, not the Windows logo. The Slimbook people have a lasercutter and can engrave anything on any key. They even offer totally custom keyboard layouts and symbols.
            Thanks that sounds great, that's a good way to offer different keyboard layouts then.
            I didn't know that, is there more information available.

Comment

Working...
            X