TUXEDO Computers Launches A Linux Laptop With Ryzen 7 4800H / Ryzen 5 4600H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by make_adobe_on_Linux! View Post

Yes, it is clear you think you can speak your views into existence. Mental.
    "Speaking into existence" is in fact a perfect description of fantasy plots like those of Brane215, based on no evidence, taken from, or at best elaborated on, misinforming sources which share racism as common denominator (but not only that). Specifically, I don't know if you really aren't able to see the antisemitic nature of Brane215's theories, in that case I've highlighted the keywords for you, or for some reason you feel you have to deny it.

In any case, I wouldn't feel reassured in calling you "mental", as it would be like pretending that these ideas do not exist or have no consequences.

The fact that this forum's admin thinks they are fine is also troubling

Comment

Originally posted by klapaucius View Post
      For better or worse, I don't think there's much moderation happening here. If antiseminism bothers you, it's best to avoid the forums. There are worse things being said (IMO) around these parts.

In the meanwhile, I'm waiting for a teardown video of an LCD panel with a built-in camera.

Comment

"Let's bring cancel culture to Phoronix, we don't have enough cancel culture." Sad how contaminated technology forums are with leftism.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayShade View Post

For better or worse, I don't think there's much moderation happening here. If antisemitism bothers you, it's best to avoid the forums. There are worse things being said (IMO) around these parts.
          Well, by avoiding the forums I will surely avoid to ruin my day (if I don't stumble on similar "views" elsewhere), but that would amount to burying my head in the sand. As long as I think that some of its contents are somewhat worthy, I'm gonna stay and flag up the racism.

Comment

"Let's bring cancel culture to Phoronix, we don't have enough cancel culture." Sad how contaminated technology forums are with leftism.
            But if they are contaminated with racism that's OK, right?

Comment

But if they are contaminated with racism that's OK, right?
              Racism is your religion not ours. "Now if you make anymore anti-GNU comments, then you will be banished! Now Git!"

Calling people these same old bad words doesn't work anymore. You don't even understand what "Semitic" means.

Comment

Racism is your religion not ours. "Now if you make anymore anti-GNU comments, then you will be banished! Now Git!"

Calling people these same old bad words doesn't work anymore. You don't even understand what "Semitic" means.
                I don't know what you mean by "ours". Is it a majestic plural? Does it mean "we Phoronix users"? Are you speaking on behalf of whom?
                I didn't use the word "Semitic", I used the word "antisemitic" which has precise meaning and which is a form of racism. Another one is saying "buying from Bruce Lee" instead of "buying from China".

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by polarathene View Post
                  Are you often using a laptop out of home/office?
                  Depends on the machine,
                  I have one that stays always in office and one that ...stays always.. in office( don't like to carry it on my back.. ).
                  I don't travel( unless work related ) with any of the office machines, its a big risk, we never know..

But I also have my personal machines
                  Those I usually carry to vacations and in the weekend..

Originally posted by polarathene View Post
                  If you hook it up to displays in such situations, you can alleviate the keyboard issue a bit via external keyboard/mouse, totally understand wanting a decent keyboard for when an external one is inconvenient though, would be nice if they were more standardized for replacing like display panels or internal parts can be.
                  I agree with you,
                  But having a decent keyboard in the laptop, is very important,( not only, but also for the time that you carry it around )

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                    intel is behind with thunderbolt. do you see thunderbolt on this laptop? no. does intel make laptops? no. if laptop vendor wants to provide thunderbolt features in usb-c, it will provide them. if laptop vendor doesn't want to pay extra price, intel is not going to help you
                    Last time I checked Intel is the main manufacturer of basically all Thunderbolt chips in any device you might get, no?

Comment

Originally posted by jonkoops View Post
                      Last time I checked Intel is the main manufacturer of basically all Thunderbolt chips in any device you might get, no?
                      and it's behind usb, no? (just check subj). usb-4 includes thunderbolt features, what intel has in thunderbolt is branding

Comment

Working...
                      X