Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sailfish OS 3.2 Released With Better Hardware Adaptation Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by slalomsk8er View Post
    This release has some features form Avrora OS back ported to Sailfish OS.
    I hope that FM Radio come in that features, because the Russian version supports FM Radio

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      I hope that FM Radio come in that features, because the Russian version supports FM Radio
      Does it, i haven't heard that before.
      Does it support anything else that's not supported by sailfish OS?

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Nille_kungen View Post
        Does it, i haven't heard that before.
        Does it support anything else that's not supported by sailfish OS?
        Apparently yes,
        Because the Inoi devices have FM Radio supported, with app and so on, and by what I saw in Youtube, it works very well..

        Comment


        • #24
          Nille_kungen , DrYak why are you saying soon/upcoming? Isn't the post saying that this is available now?

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by krach View Post
            Nille_kungen , DrYak why are you saying soon/upcoming? Isn't the post saying that this is available now?
            Soon is already here and Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus is now officially supported.
            https://shop.jolla.com/

            Comment

            Working...
            X