Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premiumapk
    replied
    Is your Spotify blue apk not working? Here is your answer. To get the answer for your concern, it is smarter to know the issue first. There could be numerous reasons because of which your Apk isn't working. It could be because of the old adaptation of the Apk.

https://apkpassion.com/spotify-premium-apk/

Leave a comment:

• SystemCrasher
    replied
    When I read "Google" and "privacy" in same paragraph I can't resist laughing on that.

As for AV1... hmm, look, things like youtube don't use huge bit rates - so it doesn't needs super-powerful CPU to decode. As simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• carewolf
    replied
    Quizical Quiche Quidditch

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Can also confirm this. Google Play Services is a pig on resources and battery causing A LOT of pointless wakeups of the main CPU from deep sleep states, and there isn't a lot you can do about that even with applications like Greenify with root access.

Disabling or not installing it (if you can install LineageOS or other third party firmware) is the best action.
    You made me look. Phone charged 12h ago, GPS used for 22min, drained 2% battery life. Quite high considering I don't play games on my phone, but nothing to make it stand out from other apps otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by ronoverdrive View Post
    What are you really losing by not installing GAPPS? ... What do you gain? Aside from a little more privacy for those that are concerned for it you'll see a performance boost and better battery life. Like seriously I dropped GAPPS on my old Nexus 6P now it no longer lags and my battery life tripled.
    Can also confirm this. Google Play Services is a pig on resources and battery causing A LOT of pointless wakeups of the main CPU from deep sleep states, and there isn't a lot you can do about that even with applications like Greenify with root access.

Disabling or not installing it (if you can install LineageOS or other third party firmware) is the best action.

Leave a comment:

• ronoverdrive
    replied
    Oi the amount of people drinking the Google Kool-Aid here is staggering. If you don't believe Android can be used without GAPPS I suggest you look at every Android user in China because there GAPPS is BANNED and the cell phone makers are forced to provide alternative apps. Obvious China Gov abuse aside that people will retort with the fact remains they don't have GAPPS. Now AOSP offers alternatives out of the box for a lot of apps that GAPPS normally replaces (comes with apps for Dialer, Contacts, SMS/MMS, Email, Camera, Web Browser, Gallery, and Music Player) and there's obviously some alternatives out there both FOSS and FAB for the stuff both supplied and not. What are you really losing by not installing GAPPS? Some premium and freemium apps for sure, but mostly "games" that exploit "gamers" with highly predatory in-app transactions (nothing of value lost there imo). What do you gain? Aside from a little more privacy for those that are concerned for it you'll see a performance boost and better battery life. Like seriously I dropped GAPPS on my old Nexus 6P now it no longer lags and my battery life tripled.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    starshipeleven, I suppose if I had a "benevolent overlord" it would be Gentoo, in which case, hellz to tha naw bruh... Nope....
    still not admitting it. Man, you're so envious.. I can feel it.

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    starshipeleven, I suppose if I had a "benevolent overlord" it would be Gentoo, in which case, hellz to tha naw bruh... Nope....

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    Wow, so you just wrote a wall of text and finished it with Google is your "benevolent overlord"!!! Damn, what a shame....
    My benevolent overlord is better than yours, just admit it

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by bug77 View Post
    starshipeleven Good luck arguing imaginary scenarios (e.g. "I am pretty sure" or "possible hidden services")
    I'm not arguing, I'm just telling the truth and trolling duby to assert dominance.
    Last edited by starshipeleven; 09-05-2019, 11:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X