Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 Released With Device Fixes, Support For Draft Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 Released With Device Fixes, Support For Draft Messages

Phoronix: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 Released With Device Fixes, Support For Draft Messages

The UBports community that maintains the (currently 16.04 LTS derived) Ubuntu Touch have now shipped OTA-10 as their newest over-the-air feature update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I am quite impressed but the speed of the development: any community member using it could give us a feedback?

Comment

I am using it daily on my Fairphone 2. There still are some bugs, some of them are device specific even if the FP2 is an officially supported device. It works well. IT's funny to be able to ssh to your device. It can also be plugged to a screen and used with bluet ooh keyboard and mouse to achieve a convergence experience. I also installed Anbox to run android app like signal. Although slow, it works well. Overhaul a good experience even if I won't recommend it to non tech users yet.

Comment

Working...
      X