Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.2 Picking Up A GPIO Vibrator Driver For Supporting Setups Like The Fairphone 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.2 Picking Up A GPIO Vibrator Driver For Supporting Setups Like The Fairphone 2

Phoronix: Linux 5.2 Picking Up A GPIO Vibrator Driver For Supporting Setups Like The Fairphone 2

Should you be looking to control a vibrator over GPIO (general-purpose input/output), that capability is coming to the Linux 5.2 kernel thanks to a new driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Let me be the first to say, this will be a boon to the cybersex industry heheh

Comment

Michael should try "haptic feedback" instead vibrator..... both technically and grammatically more correct.

Comment

Originally posted by dh04000 View Post
        Michael should try "haptic feedback" instead vibrator..... both technically and grammatically more correct.
        All the kernel messages call it vibrator so that is what I used.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Do they really?!? That's amazing, I thought they didn't allow fun at the kernel development anymore.

Comment

Oh no, the jokes came.

Comment

I'm just here for the comments. I"ve brought my popcorn.

Comment

Working...
              X