Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Librem 5 Continues Working On Its Wayland Software Stack, Testing Vibration Motors, Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edenist
    replied
    Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post
    This is plenty. I have a 480x800 phone that looks just nice (and performs OK with software rendering, plus the battery lasts a lot longer).
    I agree. My nexus 6 has a 1440p screen, and it's completely overkill and frankly a waste of resources for many applications. As long as the screen is good quality, with good contrast and response rate, I'll be happy with the specified resolution.

Leave a comment:

• M@yeulC
    replied
    just 720 × 1440
    This is plenty. I have a 480x800 phone that looks just nice (and performs OK with software rendering, plus the battery lasts a lot longer).

Leave a comment:

• shmerl
    replied
    Nice, but I feel like they could have joined efforts with Plasma Mobile to avoid GTK mess. Oh, well.

Leave a comment:

• Librem 5 Continues Working On Its Wayland Software Stack, Testing Vibration Motors, Chargers

Phoronix: Librem 5 Continues Working On Its Wayland Software Stack, Testing Vibration Motors, Chargers

Purism has published their latest progress report on the Librem 5 privacy-minded Linux-powered smartphone that they still hope to begin shipping next January...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X