No announcement yet.

F1 2017 On Linux With 23 Graphics Cards, NVIDIA + AMDGPU-PRO + RADV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael good to see the 290 running vulkan, but only with the PRO drivers, RADV didn't work for this card?

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
      Michael good to see the 290 running vulkan, but only with the PRO drivers, RADV didn't work for this card?
      It works for other Vulkan games, but for AMDGPU+RADV and F1 2017 I haven't got it working yet with any 1.0/1.1 cards
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Really upset to see that Hawaii still sucks. Makes me feel like SUCH a valued customer. Delay fixing the issue for so long that you can claim it's an outdated card that you don't need to support or something. Feels like every time these articles come out, they talk about how great the improvements are... except Hawaii still sucks.

Comment

Few suggestions about benchmarks:
          1) Adding some legend on color coding of results on visible place looks like great idea. I had to re-read results several times before getting idea what is where (e.g. which results are for opensource and PRO drivers)
          2) I think it is more than fair to put all failures together with all results. Awarding score of 0 or some special FAIL badge, etc. This would make FAILs far more visible and maybe evemn would encourage devs to fix major, glaring, user-visible issues, after all.
          3) It would also be great to see explanation on why like a half of results are missing here and there. For all tests. If e.g. driver has failed it, it is really good thing to know. Especially when ppl decide on buying game/gpu/etc.

Comment

Working...
          X