• Project CARS
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • Skyrim
    • Starcraft 1 (Remastered) / 2
    • The Witcher 3

would be nice to have on Linux
    Oooh, yeah, Dishonored. Definitely.

Comment

1. STALKER Shadow Of Chernobyl *An old one but its one of the best FPS i have ever played in my life
      2.The Evil Within
      3.THe Evil Within 2

i really love DIrt Rally port thanks i love you feral!!

Comment

Originally posted by r1348 View Post
        INSIDE please.
        I REALLY would have wanted that. However I have now completed it under Steam/Wine and don't want to buy it again. "Rise of the Tomb Raider", please :-)

Comment

I don't think Feral are checking this thread, so all these suggestions are pretty much useless...

Comment

Originally posted by salsadoom View Post
            Something that I can play multiplayer with my friends, or failing that Fallout 4. Or forget all that previous stuff and see about Mount and Blade 2, since it'll be better than every other game anyway.
            https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbla...irmed_content/

Looks like Mount and Blade 2 should be released for Linux.

Edit: Damn, looks like they updated with a removal of Linux/Mac as platforms, but I swear I'd read somewhere else that they were planning on it. After all, they do keep updating Warband.
            Last edited by leech; 13 August 2017, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I would like:
              Alone in the dark serie with modern rendering;
              tom's clancy splinter cell completed with Russian missions.

Comment

As someone already said, Feral should port whatever they think will drive the sales best. Perhaps some new game from existing franchise. Maybe new Assassin's Creed, Battlefield or COD. Witcher 3 would be also nice since CDPR has bad past experience with porting company and they will unlikely attempt it with Cyberpunk 2077. Or some Bethesda games. To help set up "precedense", like with Creative Assembly games (TW series).

Comment

A lot of people have cited a preference for gog.com due to being DRM-free, but personally I prefer itch.io. It's also DRM-free, but I like the store interface a lot more. The ability to filter games by user-provided tags is, IMO, one of the best ways to find lesser known games that are ideal for your particular tastes (it's one of the things I like about the Steam store that itch.io also has, but Steam has the DRM problem). Also, it raw number of games, itch.io actually has more Linux games than gog.com, both more paid and more free-to-play games.

Anyhow, for Windows/MacOS games that I'd like to see DRM-free on Linux, let's see...

--The Sonic franchise, especially the 3D platformers from the Dreamcast/Gamecube era.
                  --The Quell series by Fallen Tree Games (I've played all of them on my iPhone, but I'd love to get on Linux).
                  --The Mega Man/Mega Man X series by Capcom.
                  --Would it be too much to hope for any of the Castlevannia games to come to Linux?
                  --The Witcher 1 and 3

Comment

Fallout 3 & 4, GTA V, well, not going to happen, but the question was what you'd like next

Comment

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Comment

Working...
                      X