Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine-Staging 2.12 Released

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 2.12 Released

Wine-Staging 2.12 is now available as the latest experimental/testing version of Wine re-based from this past week's release of Wine 2.12...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The OpenGL core context and the Witcher 3 fixes sounds exciting to me!

Comment

Typo: Trachmania - > TrackMania

Comment

Actually, this fixes the bug with the latest Steam update (which prevents steam from running at all), so this one is rather important for many people.

Comment

Support for copying between resources with compatible DXGI formats.
          Oh nice. Thank you Wine team!

This is pretty significant for WineOpenVR as it's one of the critical DXGI features needed to implement D3D11 support. Now all I (should) need is shared handles and VK_KHR_external_memory_win32... that will be harder. GL_EXT_external_objects is needed for the "shared handles" part, and I'm not sure they'll be willing to throw it in with as-yet spotty driver support.

Comment

In this wine version trackmania turbo shows huge performance boost and correct road bugs (some minor bugs in sky remains)

Before

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And now with wine 2.12 staging

Comment

Working...
            X