No announcement yet.

When Will UT3 For Linux Be Released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most silly thing of this all, is that when the client does come out, a lot of Linux users will probably start playing it...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaestroMaus View Post
      The most silly thing of this all, is that when the client does come out, a lot of Linux users will probably start playing it...
      No they won't, they'll be too busy playing Duke Nukem: Forever.

Comment

• which is good in a way as its harder to make thermite than i first anticipated

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
          its harder to make thermite than i first anticipated
          ... it really can't be called hard...

Comment

• powdering aluminium isnt that easy....

Comment

• According to the article D0pamine posted a url to. The Titan pack is for PC and PS3 users.. maybe the offending code was some xbox live stuff? and has now been removed? I for one hope the client still gets released. ive been holding on my copy since the day of release... not doing that again though...

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
                powdering aluminium isnt that easy....
                It is easy, just takes a while. A couple aluminium bars, something to grind the bars (a sanding drum turned by a electric motor will do, even if it's not the fastest method) a water bath to collect the powder and time. You may need to filter out the finer powder to make it work effectively but yeah it can be done. It's a lot easier to do using Magnesium (can sometimes find it in a scrapyard cheap) as the powder need not be as fine.

Comment

• i've got an oil drum half full/empty of ally swarf from a friend , i've made only a few grams of fine enough powder , the iron oxide is much easier to come by and powder

anyone have any ideas for an ignition system as a simple flame isnt hot enough - i cant seem to find any magnesium ....
                  Last edited by D0pamine; 05 March 2009, 08:45 PM. Reason: i suck!

Comment

• Btw, the titan pack is out now. And UT3 is at half price too. Apparently they are trying to get more players into it. Linux client is still vaporware nonetheless.

Comment

• Utterly lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X