Total War: SHOGUN 2 and Fall of the Samurai Debut For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elvenbone View Post
    I wonder if there is something badly configured on my system, but to get constantly over 30fps I need to select LOW graphics settings (R9 380 with 4GB on 2560x1440).
    Shouldn't such an old game perform a little bit better?
    It feels there is some problem, I get 45 to 60 FPS at 1920 x 1080 with 3 GB at max graphics settings, and I have only i5 3570K with 16 BG.

Comment

Originally posted by elvenbone View Post
      I wonder if there is something badly configured on my system, but to get constantly over 30fps I need to select LOW graphics settings (R9 380 with 4GB on 2560x1440).
      Shouldn't such an old game perform a little bit better?

It sure has its flaws, but I was happy spending countless hours in it
      As far as low FPS are concerned, i suspect it's something with your graphics drivers. Are you using the proprietary drivers?

I can only speak for myself, but after having played the masterpiece that is Shogun 2, i have to admit that i installed Rome2, played for like 30 minutes, uninstalled, and never looked back again.

Shogun 2 already had a bit of it: content cut off in order to make us pay more to get the full game. It's one thing to launch an expansion, but to withold factions from the game?...
      And Warhamer is the worst of all. (in regards to paying for stuff that should've come with the 'stock' game...)

Comment

Working...
      X