No announcement yet.

Feral Games Is Hinting At Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this isn't what they are advertising, but I hope they update Dirt Rally to use Vulkan like Mad Max.

Comment

Far Cry Primal

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
        I've purchased and installed DoW3
        so what is the point of porting it if you already paid windows devs?

Comment

I finished Bulletstorm a few years back under Wine with the NO_GFWL hack. I owned the retail box, and for the longest time I couldn't play it because of that GFW crap.

I'd go for a Battlefield, Call of Duty or Far Cry game in a heartbeat. Maybe even Just Cause 3 (if they also ported 1 and 2), but I doubt I'd buy another version of Bulletstorm. Especially this Bullshitstorm one.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
            so what is the point of porting it if you already paid windows devs?
            They also track people playing by platform. When they go to check the numbers a year from now when they go to launch an expansion and a statistically significant portion of their actual player base is on Linux they may put more effort into the next one, or this may encourage them to choose Vulkan over Dx12 in the future to make the porting effort easier. Ultimately Vulkan beating out Dx12 on Windows will lower the cost of future Linux ports.

Comment

People on Twitter already nailed it. It's sound of Lady Solaria from Dawn of War 3.

Proof: start listening from 5:20 this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYWA5i-PvU&t=5m21s

Comment

This sound is Lady Solaria from Dawn of War 3. All people that had hopes for other games can go home.

Proof: listen to sounds from 5:20 in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYWA5i-PvU&t=5m22s

(I hope this is not duplicate post, but when I first tried to "Post Reply" I got 500 Server Error from Phoronix).

Comment

Told you that sound meant something.. :-)

Comment

why are games so boring. they are the all same, grindfest that i already played X years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X