Feral Games Is Hinting At Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pq1930562 View Post
    You guys are not paying attention to the details it seems.

These "rocks" seem to be magma and the orange glow forming the letters "FERAL" seems to be lava.

So, what exactly produces magma and lava? Volcanos....

Well, turns out "Vulkan" means "Volcano" in some non-English languages...

Let's hope it's some awesome Vulkan announcement.
    Good thinking! Could still be DoW3 on Vulkan though. Which is (to me anymay) the most reasonable explanation for the cryptic radar hint.

Comment

It looks like inactive volcano or something non 32bit or something that is already available on Windows

Comment

Originally posted by Ehvis View Post

Good thinking! Could still be DoW3 on Vulkan though. Which is (to me anymay) the most reasonable explanation for the cryptic radar hint.
        This is my hope. I've purchased and installed DoW3, but I haven't fired it up yet. I'd love to play it on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick View Post
          Fallout4? LMAO, Imagine if it was that, the internet would implode....
          This, Skyrim, and INSIDE are the only games on my mental Linux "wish-list".

Comment

Bulletstorm would be smugly satisfying. I bought the original Bulletstorm and the god awful Games For Windows Live (GFWL) DRM, was so damn awful it would not install. I'd get this stupid pop up saying it was checking to verify the current date was later than the install date. Well it would just hang at that point and go no further. I finally figured out that there was a "Cancel" and an "OK" button but they couldn't be seen and the "Cancel" button had the focus. I finally guessed this might be the case and I hit tab and the install started. After that, there were more and more install problems and I'd get this utterly stupid screen with a dumb looking character and a message that said "That shouldn't have happened." I finally called Microsoft's GWFL hotline and they kept passing me from tech to tech, each asking me what X-Box I had.

I finally gave up and asked a co-worker to find me a cracked version and discovered Bulletstorm was an awesome game and lots of fun, in a very puerile way. It's a great game, plays well under Wine and is a very satisfying pass time after a rough day.

There was supposed to be a sequel but it was cancelled due to excessive piracy (https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ep.../1100-6370603/) Thanks a lot GWFL.

Whatever the new game is, I really love Feral, just seeing the cute little leopard pop up before a game is satisfying to see.

Comment

Originally posted by sbolokanov View Post

From what I gathered, Prey is using CryEngine. So I doubt it
              CryEngine runs on linux. and there are published games with it on steam.

Comment

Originally posted by icewater View Post

This, Skyrim, and INSIDE are the only games on my mental Linux "wish-list".
                If you hurry you can get "Dirt rally" and "Inside" for $12 from humble bundle monthly, but it's only 23h left.
                Get February 2023 Humble Choice and more when you subscribe for just $11.99 per month!

Comment

Originally posted by gotwig View Post

CryEngine runs on linux. and there are published games with it on steam.
                  Crysis 4 @ Vulkan @ Linux then maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nille_kungen View Post
                    If you hurry you can get "Dirt rally" and "Inside" for $12 from humble bundle monthly, but it's only 23h left.
                    https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
                    ...but INSIDE doesn't run on Linux...?

Comment

Probably Dawn of War 3. There were Feral files found inside the Steam packages for the Windows version.

Comment

Working...
                      X