No announcement yet.

Feral Games Is Hinting At Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope for the first release of "splinter cell" with the KOLA CELL missions in Russia. If it was possible the feral developers could complete the amazing story implementing the original Russia mission composed of 4 missions hearing Neil Alphonso one of the original developers.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...version-Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
      I hope for the first release of "splinter cell" with the KOLA CELL missions in Russia. If it was possible the feral developers could complete the amazing story implementing the original Russia mission composed of 4 missions hearing Neil Alphonso one of the original developers.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...version-Forums
      I've only played the first one, but if they have not changed the series dramatically this teaser which so many bullets does not really fit :-P

Comment

That motorised sound.. a mech?

Comment

Originally posted by Kemosabe View Post

I've only played the first one, but if they have not changed the series dramatically this teaser which so many bullets does not really fit :-P
          have they already ported splinter cell?

Comment

MAD MAX under the optimized system:

Poniżej działanie gry Mad Max [natywna] - Vulkan API z ustawieniami widocznymi na filmiku - na podanej konfiguracji:The following game Mad Max [native] - Vul...

Poniżej działanie gry Mad Max [natywna] - Vulkan API z ustawieniami widocznymi na filmiku - na podanej konfiguracji:The following game Mad Max [native] - Vul...

Comment

You guys are not paying attention to the details it seems.

These "rocks" seem to be magma and the orange glow forming the letters "FERAL" seems to be lava.

So, what exactly produces magma and lava? Volcanos....

Well, turns out "Vulkan" means "Volcano" in some non-English languages...

Let's hope it's some awesome Vulkan announcement.

Just Cause 2 sure would be nice. It uses the same engine as Mad Max (Avalanche Engine 2).

Just Cause 3 @ Avalanche Engine 3 @ Vulkan @ Linux would be nice as well of course .

Comment

Fallout4? LMAO, Imagine if it was that, the internet would implode....

Comment

Michael which games are ported until now? Is there a list of them?

Comment

I agree with bullet storm being the most likely candidate, but I am hoping that Feral will announce a partnership with EA to bring all Modern EA Games to Linux....now that!! would make the internet explode!

Or Better yet, a partnership with Bethesda!! to Bring their modern games to linux FUZ RO DAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
                      Michael which games are ported until now? Is there a list of them?
                      I'm not Michael, but here is your list: https://www.feralinteractive.com/en/linux-games/

Comment

Working...
                      X