No announcement yet.

Croteam Bringing Vulkan & Linux Support To More Of Their Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if "all titles" means SS2 as well. It's often forgotten. It has an old beta linux port, but it is pretty much unplayable these days, due to incompatibility with modern libs. An official SS2 port would be nice to have. The others too, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
      I wonder if "all titles" means SS2 as well. It's often forgotten. It has an old beta linux port, but it is pretty much unplayable these days, due to incompatibility with modern libs. An official SS2 port would be nice to have. The others too, of course.
      No SS2 was mentioned:

We’re announcing Serious Sam Fusion 2017, a FREE update for all owners of Serious Sam games, both flat and VR versions. This update will be rolled out gradually, starting with The First Encounter, and then The Second Encounter and Serious Sam 3: BFE.

Comment

Snuck into the blog post is also an announcement that there will be a Talos Principle VR. I can't stop smiling now.

The only announcement that would make me happier is when SteamVR finally starts working on Linux.

Comment

Still waiting for their games on GOG.

Comment

That's too much goodness to read in a single article

Comment

added ss hd and ss2 to steam wishlist

Comment

Looks like valve is using their stuff to test RadV

Comment

Working...
                X