Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara Croft Go On Linux: A Fun Turn-Based Puzzle Game

Phoronix: Lara Croft Go On Linux: A Fun Turn-Based Puzzle Game

The Go Series, made up by Hitman Go, Lara Croft Go, and Deus Ex Go, are a series of puzzle games by Square Enix. While Hitman Go and Lara Croft go are available on all platforms, Deus Ex is limited to iOS and Android...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I picked this up on Humble Bundle a while back but unfortunately it's only the Android version. I've never tried it but from this review, it sounds a little better than I expected.

Comment

Top modern hardware for 80's style games, strange market the game on mobile is...
      Anyway this one sounds cool

Comment

They shouldn't relase games like this for PC with no keybord control... it is so obviosly maded for touch control on phones

Comment

it’s length -> its length

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
            They shouldn't relase games like this for PC with no keybord control... it is so obviosly maded for touch control on phones
            Yeah it definitely is. The mouse controls were a little janky, I eventually just swapped to using a controller.
            All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post
              Top modern hardware for 80's style games, strange market the game on mobile is...
              Anyway this one sounds cool
              *top modern crappy hardware.
              Mobile isn't exactly powerful, especially the GPUs, they need to run a day with a 2mm-thin battery because reasons.

Comment

I would gladly welcome the other Lara Croft games (Guardian of Light and the other one that doesn't work on winxp too) & the Tomb Raider Legend/Anniversary/Underworld on my platform of choice :-)

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                  *top modern crappy hardware.
                  Mobile isn't exactly powerful, especially the GPUs, they need to run a day with a 2mm-thin battery because reasons.
                  Still much better hardware than a 10 years old PC, even with a 2mm thin battery

And damn these mobile things are not games, they are IQ testers for monkeys. All those clash royal candy crush etc. are brainwashers...

Comment

Working...
                  X