Feral Releases Realm of the Wood Elves DLC For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jith_feral View Post

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll note them down!

The way the radar works is a mystery to everyone... it has a mind of its own.
    If you're taking requests you can put me down for anything from TellTale, Obduction, The Witness and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Comment

Originally posted by oooverclocker View Post
      Skyrim, GTA V, Mafia III, Witcher 3.

Spacious Skies now went from the inner line to the outer line on the radar. I would really be interested in it. But I hope the outer line doesn't mean that everything is now extremely delayed.
      I vote Skyrim and Witcher 3.

Comment

Originally posted by pmorph View Post
        Everyone would like to see Dirt Rally ported to Linux (as unlikely as it is, due to certain technical reasons...)
        Hmm could you be more precise? Dirt Rally uses the same engine as Grid Autosports, which were ported by feral. Is there some sort of drm copy protection on Dirt Rally?

Comment

I would immediately stop playing Rocket League and buy Witcher 3 if it was ported. (Rocket League is the most addictive game I have played in many years).

Dishonored 2 would also grab my attention.

Comment

Dishonored 2, Far Cry Primal (or Far Cry 4 even), Space Marine, anything from TellTale, any of the Just Cause games. Convincing Bethesda to port something... anything... would be amazing!!

Comment

Life is strange
              Magicka 1/2
              all Final fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by NomadDemon View Post
                Life is strange
                Magicka 1/2
                all Final fantasy
                Life Is Strange is already out for Linux!

Comment

Life is strange and Magicka 2 already work on Linux natively...

Comment

Perhaps The Last Remnant is a good game to port for final fantasy fans. I believe the game is unreal engine.

Comment

Originally posted by tuke81 View Post

Hmm could you be more precise? Dirt Rally uses the same engine as Grid Autosports, which were ported by feral. Is there some sort of drm copy protection on Dirt Rally?
                      I don't remember the details, unfortunately. Just that there was a long thread somewhere speculating about possible issues regarding the engine (maybe steam forums or reddit). Could have been just FUD or oudated views of course (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                      X