Steam's November 2016 Metrics Put Linux Gaming Marketshare At 0.88%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sjukfan View Post
    I'm more interested in the number of users than the marketshare. It's possible that Linux has grown a lot, just not as much as windows users.
    Actually it means a steady rise in linux users, as the total steam user base increases more and more. It just means that the windows userbase grows so relatively faster, as total market share will always be 100%.

Comment

And here I am, still waiting for my survey after using steam since 2005 or so.

Comment

So Linux users want world domination and their Stream % happens to be .88?? Where are the conspiracy theorists when you need them!

Comment

Hey now, if my place hadn't been broken into and $7k worth of stuff stolen, and an engine hadn't blown up this year I probably would have bought a new laptop. Not everyone is running old equipment by choice! Some of us like running our beefy NVIDIA cards but need to get cash to fix other problems..

Comment

Originally posted by Zoll View Post
            So Linux users want world domination and their Stream % happens to be .88?? Where are the conspiracy theorists when you need them!
            Trump will make linux great again.

Comment

Working...
            X