Unreal Tournament 3 Running On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marakaid View Post
    First official forum thread about Linux client that is not closed by WarTourist or another administrator:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=623755
    btw, that thread was just closed down today.

Comment

Originally posted by xav1r View Post
      Im currently taking pre-orders for UT3 for linux, factory sealed DVD boxes with the cdkey inside, I'll start selling them on Oct 1st. from my website www.ut3linux.com only send 10$ to the specified address in the site, worldwide shipping available, all orders ship from my HQ store in Nigeria.
      Now, now... Be nice...

Comment

btw, that thread was just closed down today.
        THAT, mainly, is due to it getting superfluous and nothing but a flamefest. Not because it's not happening. As to when, perhaps it'll be out right after DNF...

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          As to when, perhaps it'll be out right after DNF...
          Hhehehe, you saying that right after the post where you tell me to be nice.

Comment

You mean we have in-game screenshots of DNF, and it's coming out soon?
            Hell really has frozen over, and it's only 3 days into fall!
            (FYI, There is in fact a Hell, MI. I have been there.).

Comment

Hhehehe, you saying that right after the post where you tell me to be nice.
              Heh... DNF MIGHT just come to mean something other than Did Not Finish... After all, the rumblings are, unless something else stupid impedes it, it comes out sometime next year (Seriously...).

Comment

Originally posted by me262 View Post
                You mean we have in-game screenshots of DNF, and it's coming out soon?
                Hell really has frozen over, and it's only 3 days into fall!
                (FYI, There is in fact a Hell, MI. I have been there.).
                ROFLMAO! I guess that would have been life in Hell...

Comment

WarTourist? Where are you?
                  Are you sure Epic is not waiting to end the Something Unreal contest before releasing linux client? It's on Phase 2!
                  I think Icculus' Mac&Linux screenshots were only teasing us, as if we would not notice that the game is approaching first anniversary.
                  I'm smelling some GOTY version.

Comment

Originally posted by marakaid View Post
                    WarTourist? Where are you?
                    Are you sure Epic is not waiting to end the Something Unreal contest before releasing linux client? It's on Phase 2!
                    I think Icculus' Mac&Linux screenshots were only teasing us, as if we would not notice that the game is approaching first anniversary.
                    I'm smelling some GOTY version.
                    Maybe they like to tease us. Like they get off with that. Or maybe they are planning on shipping the linux client on the DVD for UT4: GOTY edition.

Comment

Maybe they like to tease us. Like they get off with that. Or maybe they are planning on shipping the linux client on the DVD for UT4: GOTY edition.
                      UT4? That's still 6 years away from a Linux version!

Comment

Working...
                      X