Unreal Tournament 3 Running On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshi314 View Post
    i guess people who were waiting for ut3 already played it through. on other platforms.
    nope. i won't touch the game till it's released for linux!

Comment

Some good news. Still not going to lay down a penny until I can fill the deep, lonely void of my gaming anemic hard drive with native Linux bits. But on that day, what is considered old and tiresome by the rest of the gaming world shall become new and fresh to me.

Comment

"Bishop rode Raptor's rocket into oblivion."
        That last picture doesn't involve me either.

My guess is that the drivers needed improving first anyway. Further more, hardware is a lot cheaper now so I'm not really phased that it's late. I will still get to play it which is more important.

PS: Ryan, how do we know that you were paid to put that up those screenshot teasers? :P Haha ~Jokes~

Plus how could I not miss that someone is coding a "mojoshader.c" But regardless that UT3 has lost some of it's mojo. I'm still keen on seeing it on linux.
        Last edited by b15hop; 18 September 2008, 04:33 PM. Reason: mojo

Comment

Great to have a guy like Icculus!

I'll buy UT3 when the binaries are ready, but I doubt I'll play much online.. I will be using most of the time running around the levels, looking at all the content Epic's artists put into it!

Also, I love realtime OpenGL engines

Comment

Heh... FINALLY getting to see Linux version. Damn, I wish I knew what in the F*** it was that delayed it nearly a year.

Comment

Until i see a filed called "ut3-client.tar.gz" with a file called "install-ut3.sh" on it this is little more than hot air to me.

Comment

Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                Until i see a filed called "ut3-client.tar.gz" with a file called "install-ut3.sh" on it this is little more than hot air to me.
                I didn't say it was any more than that.

I was just observing on wondering a "WTF took so long to get it to this hot-air stage" with my comments just now...

Comment

Originally posted by numasan View Post
                  Also, I love realtime OpenGL engines
                  Erm... what you mean? Which OpenGL game engine is "not" real-time... except maybe a chess game

Comment

Originally posted by xav1r View Post

Ah yes, take a windows snapshot of UT3 in windows, apply a little Gimp magic and bang....

UT3 on RISCOS 4!!! ETA..... When it's done.....
                    Last edited by deanjo; 18 September 2008, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                      Ah yes, take a windows snapshot of UT3 in windows, apply a little Gimp magic and bang....

UT3 on RISCOS 4!!! ETA..... When it's done.....
                      ROFLMAO!

You're BAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X