Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OpenMW 0.40 Released, Continues Striving As Open-Source Morrowind Reimplementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boffo View Post

How can you play FFIX on linux (steam)?. I'm stuck with dotnet 4.1.1 it doesn't work. The game used to work by bypassing the launcher, but after installing a patch it stopped, because it checks if the launcher is running. By using the old ddl files, it works but it doesn't sync new achievements.
    I play it on retroarch via my raspberry pi 2 arcade machine. So, I use the playstation 1 (4-disc-in-one) .iso file to play.

Comment

I think it does support Wayland, but it doesn't support Vulkan. I already played the whole game and it's almost bug free, more stable than the original engine for sure.
      ## VGA ##
      AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
      Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by dh04000 View Post

I play it on retroarch via my raspberry pi 2 arcade machine. So, I use the playstation 1 (4-disc-in-one) .iso file to play.
        Ok. I was only replaying for the achivements. Damn patch, damn drm.

Comment

If you have installed the proprietary AMD drivers, add
          Code:
          [Shaders]
          force shaders = true
          to your ~/.config/openmw/settings.conf to prevent texture flickering.

The game runs fine but the AI could be better. I have bought a new copy because I haven't found my old disks.

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
            I think it does support Wayland
            Indeed, they got support for Wayland and Mir for free when they improved SDL2 integration into their engine back in 2015.

Comment

Working...
            X