Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unigine Is Working On Perhaps The Most Beautiful GPU Benchmark, Coming Later This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesselation lockup also seems zero value in this new llvm bug:

But you opensource guys still recommend git of all for average user

Comment

Run Unigien Heaven all git and boom

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Sure, there are scenarios, like furmark if you want to see how hot your gpu will get under the worst case load. Almost every synthetic there should be very clear that the benchmark is designed to filter known bottleneck or for known bugs. That's the point in synthetics. Unigine is neither synthetic or real. It has 0 value.
        Unigine is the definition of a synthetic benchmark. It's not a microbenchmark, though, which appears to be what you're referring to.

Comment

duby229, I LOVE to watch Unigine benchmarks, and it's quite important for me to buy a GPU that will render them with good FPS.
          Last edited by LEW21; 20 September 2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Unigine Heaven and TombRaider 2013 has 0 value as those lockup GPU in latest radensi git... and TF2 after game update for about 9 months But those are all incorrect examples, as only driver is correct

For sure Unigine Corp. will certify this checkout for running next benchmark

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
              0 value
              Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Comment

I tried to think liky duby229 for a moment, but that get automatical rejecting here

Comment

Oh great another benchmark that means absolutely nothing, that a whole bunch of people are going to be lead into thinking can be extrapolated to real games......
                  Which won't do -anything- to tell you about how -any- game performs. It is not a benchmark.
                  It's a GPU/API/driver benchmark, no a game benchmark. Oh great, you just extrapolated to games. Yourself did this mistake but not the whole bunch of people. All benchmark aren't done to tell something about how games performs, in fact all the benchmarks that are not games benchmark don't tell you about how game performs. Stop meaningful extrapolation yourself. Unigine benchmarks are not game benchmarks, do not expect from them what they are not, you will feel less frustrated if you don't expect what you can't expect and what must not be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post
                    This chromatic aberration looks really disgusting. I hope they fixed it.

Wasn't there some sort of demo with an oil drilling platform and some bad weather? Was it just for their game engine or a benchmark too?
                    You mean Oilrush ?? I purchased a copy... I believe it's meant to be game... I think I'd rather just be able to walk around in one of their many "benchmark" environments...
                    Hmmm...

We've been here before me thinks... Unigine is just a cross-platform version of 3D-Mark!

Comment

Oh wow, duby sure managed to coalesce the whole thread against him in the last 5 pages.

That's what I'd call a "Mission Accomplished".

Comment

Working...
                      X