Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord II Now Available For Linux Gamers

Phoronix: Overlord II Now Available For Linux Gamers

One week after Overlord was released for Linux (anc macOS), Virtual Programming has released Overlord II for Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Overload, Overload: Raising Hell, Overload II are all installable but it seems only the german langpack is installed then. Would be nice if the rest would download too.

Comment

Sadly Linux games have been published the last half year I'm absolutely not interested in... Others I eagerly was waiting for have been cancelled (enemystarfighter).

Comment

Stardew Valley Linux port just got released today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemosabe View Post
          Sadly Linux games have been published the last half year I'm absolutely not interested in... Others I eagerly was waiting for have been cancelled (enemystarfighter).
          Well, at least the amount/percentage of linux-ports seems to go up steadily - something i highly appreciate
          And me personally, i'm not too concerned if Linux is not released on launch day but some weeks/months/years after - never been the releaseday-buyer anyways...more like "waiting for the game to be finished and buy the GotY" or something ^^

Comment

Though the article does not mention this, both Overlords are available on Steam too, not only in the linked store. Exclusivity was only for a few days.

Comment

Was somebody able to play it with Steam? It only downloads less than 300 mb here for any Overload game which is only the language pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
                Was somebody able to play it with Steam? It only downloads less than 300 mb here for any Overload game which is only the language pack.
                Tried the first one only, on Lubuntu 16.04 x64, it downloaded and played fine, in English.

Comment

Good my steam linux library growing... 305 linux games of 620 total steam games.

Comment

Weird, no way here, tried even Steam beta client and switched language to English.

Comment

Working...
                    X