Some Early NVIDIA Performance Figures For The Newest Linux Game: F1 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Early NVIDIA Performance Figures For The Newest Linux Game: F1 2015

Phoronix: Some Early NVIDIA Performance Figures For The Newest Linux Game: F1 2015

Feral Interactive released F1 2015 for Linux earlier today and it sure is a demanding game. Here are some preliminary benchmark figures...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well at least a GTX 1070 will bring us Titan X performance at a decent price.

I would love to be able to help Feral do whatever they do, even if it was unpaid.

Comment

Sure, if you have an older GPU you're going to run into trouble, but I feel the card performance is extremely good if you have the modern hardware to play a modern game. Unfortunately, I couldn't really find any good windows benchmarks for this game (problem because I'm in the middle of my commute home).

Comment

Hm, the 680 is constantly beaten by he 960. But we've seen this before. Come on nvidia, fix this damn bug.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
          I would love to be able to help Feral do whatever they do, even if it was unpaid.
          According to Feral (steam forum thread dev post) they are working with Mesa driver developers and provide support and free copies of the game for development purposes. If you join the driver team, you can get involved, in theory.

Comment

Here are all the results - http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=23226
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X