No announcement yet.

Downloadable games and game rentals published by LGP are not available anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable games and game rentals published by LGP are not available anymore

Hi

I want to inform you that LGP's resellers stopped to sell downloadable games and game rentals published by Linux Game Publishing. The CEO of this company has been working more actively on games published by his second company, and one of them was published on Steam. I have to admit it could be a fun game, but I think that many people expected that he will be a better CEO of Linux Game Publishing, and his employees will finish games like Bandits: Phoenix Rising, Disciples II: Dark Prophecy etc. ​

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34...1_5_1100__1100

Hi

I forgot to mention that LGP published 8 digital versions of the games which had the copy protection.

In this case, you can not buy Ballistics and X2: The Threat with the copy protection as the box version, or the digital version.
    LGP never published the new box version of Ballistics and X2: The Threat with the DRM. The good news is that Ballistics and
    X2: The Threat are available as the box versions for Linux without the copy protection.

Comment

Working...
    X