Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozenbyte's Shadwen Will Launch In Two Weeks

Phoronix: Frozenbyte's Shadwen Will Launch In Two Weeks

Frozenbyte's latest title, Shadwen, will be launching in just under two weeks with Linux support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Yes they have linux demo \o/

Comment

Seems like budget Tomb Raider

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post
        Seems like budget Tomb Raider
        Exactly. Maybe it's enough for consoles, but not for PCs. Not with such graphic and animations.

Comment

if the stealth part is done correctly, this could be a good game ... the trailer looks promising ....

Comment

The gameplay seems rather weird (and has absolutely nothing to do with tomb raider). Try the demo or watch videos on Youtube - I'm not sure I'm going to like it.
            I'd actually kind of want to like it, since Frozenbyte did a fantastic job with Trine 2 already.

Comment

It's a stealth based game, but with a time twist, first you control time forward as time passes only when you move (or you chose to with a key press), and second you can BACKspace through time (say you got killed, get back, do different).

FYI, the Steam Demo build is at v0.9.1 build 87 while their site has build 84, did not see any performance differences though.

/LE: Having another NPC to take care of and direct (although controlled by the computer mostly) does seem like a pain, for me at least.

Comment

one word: splot. will not buy anything from frozenbyte again.

Comment

Working...
                X