No announcement yet.

Feral Games Is Now Teasing A New Linux Game Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did a similar thing regarding Alien:Isolation with the quote from Bowie's song "Terror in a best laid plan"...so yes Linux is becoming a really nice place to play.

Comment

I hope it's Prince of Persia - that game was amazing - by that I mean the reboot one

Comment

The only Prince of Persia I ever played was Sands of Time, that was an amazing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancurio View Post
          The only Prince of Persia I ever played was Sands of Time, that was an amazing game.
          The only Prince of Persia I ever played was the original (DOS port) and the "Classic" port to the PS3. That was also an amazing game.

Comment

Originally posted by xeekei View Post
            It'd be helpful if we had any forum members that could read arabic.
            Here is one. It's a generic ancient article talking about greed/enviness and the attraction towards earthly and materialistic matters with few short poems related to that. I am guessing it's Prince of Persia. Here are two verses from the page that sound related to PoP, but can't be sure:

* My pleasure was to gain what myself wants, and now my pleasure is to abandon my pleasures.

and another one:

* I am surprised that myself seeks eternity even though I see no one eternal
            the arrows of death targets humans and takes them one by one
            Last edited by sarmad; 22 July 2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Except if you're talking about the very firsts Prince of Persia, I'd be very surprised, but glad nonetheless, if Ubisoft was porting anything to SteamOS right now.

Comment

The PoP trilogy would be awesome. However, it would be surprising to see Ubisoft titles on Linux.

Comment

I assume that the company haven't yet announced it, because ever since phoronix has posted the article I've been monitoring Feral's Interactive twitter and facebook page for any updates - I assume that they've forgotten to announce it otherwise they would have done it already (:
                  Is this actually normal for companies to say they're bringing a game to Linux and not tell us on that day or when they'll post information of which game they're porting to Linux..... I wish that they will post an update on what game they're porting and not point to the "upcoming games" section on there website because if its "unannounced" then it won't be on there upcoming games list.....

Comment

Working...
                  X