No announcement yet.

Ankh 2: Heart Of Osiris demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have the full game. The problem is that for some odd reason, on my ATI x1600 mobility it works perfectly, always has. but on my 7800GT desktop it worked (albeit very slowly and with lots of glitches), but on my mom's NV 6600 (the original machine I got it for) the game had all of the mentioned issues. It would misbehave badly, if it worked at all.

I finally got it working by running the beta 177.13 drivers. (Those drivers seems to run considerably slower than any of the other drivers, but work perfectly with that game)

So, for once the problem is the NVIDIA drivers.

Comment

I don't know. I played the demo and it's left me in the cold. Technically, they did a good job, I think. The game though, isn't as I hope it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
        I don't know. I played the demo and it's left me in the cold. Technically, they did a good job, I think. The game though, isn't as I hope it would be.
        It isn't a bad game but compared to some of the amazing adventure games around (and graphics in an adventure game aren't all that important really) it is lacking. As for the port if you compare it to LGP games it is lacking; although I am grateful for the linux versions.

Comment

Yeah, I understand that too. So, I think it's really going to cater to a group of people. I'm just not into these comedic stuff and cutsy adventure games. I hope they get better games soon. I'd love some more serious games on the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
            I'd love some more serious games on the plate.
            Wouldn't we all?

Comment

Working...
            X