Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know, anything Interplay is now under Atari/Infogrames, so you guys might as well scratch off any of the Interplay games.

By the way, Trackmania fans... check this out:
    Last edited by niniendowarrior; 25 June 2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Any news on the Dragon Age front? Do they have a publisher already?

Comment

Ah... Dragon Age. That game in Bioware Limbo. I highly doubt there's been any official developments on that. If you believe Stanley Woo and the gang, a Linux port is always possible depending on the publisher.

And if you take a look at the trend, I don't think that's really going to happen.

EDIT:
        Hey Svartalf, why don't you pitch to Michael to publish Dragon Age exclusively?
        Last edited by niniendowarrior; 26 June 2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I support the call for Civ 4.

I really, really want it.

Comment

Maybe some cool strip poker games

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
              Any news on the Dragon Age front? Do they have a publisher already?
              Of course they do BioWare is owned by EA now. Take a guess at who the publisher is going to be.

Originally posted by Kano
              Maybe some cool strip poker games
              It's only fun in real life when playing purely with the opposite sex. Anyway I prefer strip chess.

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
                Hey Svartalf, why don't you pitch to Michael to publish Dragon Age exclusively?
                Heh... I don't think that he'd have that kind of money in hand. Publishing AAA titles for general availability for all platforms would set you back easily over a million if you wanted to do it "right".

If I'd won the Lotto or PowerBall lotteries in recent times, I might wave some money under Bioware's nose because I'd at least break even on the deal and get a good game out the door for everyone- but, alas, I don't seem to have won and while I keep buying tickets, they keep reading out the wrong numbers, dagnabit...

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                  Of course they do BioWare is owned by EA now. Take a guess at who the publisher is going to be.
                  Ugh... I'd forgotten that little detail. Given this as being the case, it won't be something that would be undertaken by EA- and they'll want silly amounts to be paid to them to do it.

Let's table that one for now. Even if we DID convince them- they'll want DRM and a bunch of other things out of whomever does it.

Comment

True enough. Yeah, I also forgot about the EA deal.

Well, troops, keep searching.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                      It's only fun in real life when playing purely with the opposite sex. Anyway I prefer strip chess.
                      Why bother with any of that when you can get your GF to strip tease?

Comment

Working...
                      X