Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grigi View Post
    Giant II?
    You mean Gothic II?
    Gothic 1/2/3 would be nice, not OSS, just a port would do

Industry Giant II
    Take on the role of an entrepreneur in the year 1900.
    Experience the new industrial era marked by the beginning of mass production, and steer your company through turbulent times right up to the age of information.

From lumberjack to industry mogul
    Your task is not easy, as you alone are responsible for extracting and processing raw materials, selecting a site, building transportation networks, and overseeing sales and advertising. But don't worry, as the innovative pop-up menu system, an interactive tutorial, and the easy-to-understand rules of play all make it extremely easy for you to get started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosfish View Post
      Okay... That means we need to see if we can get Ryan on board on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Licaon View Post
        goes with Namco
        Unusual, but welcome. See below...

i hope the decision is taken higher in the foodchain, but i don't know the history of Namco's attitude towards Linux/Mac
        Ambivalent. It translates into at least slightly better than a snowball's chance of having things like the Witcher or it's sequel come our way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          Unusual, but welcome. See below...

Ambivalent. It translates into at least slightly better than a snowball's chance of having things like the Witcher or it's sequel come our way.
          Certainly sounds like better chance it may get somewhere.

Comment

• Depths of Peril was looked upon?

Comment

• Well, since it turned out to be another dead end, I'll just put it here. My "contact" in Take 2 replied about a possible porting of the game Civilization III to linux, saying their "legal department" doesnt see a "viable option" for them based on the information provided up to this point, which was substantial. I suppose it was expected, this is the same Take 2 that region restricts all their games, sues their developers for 20 million USD and infect their games with DRM. I think I'll try a more open and reachable publisher, like Atari or Ubisoft instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                Well, since it turned out to be another dead end, I'll just put it here. My "contact" in Take 2 replied about a possible porting of the game Civilization III to linux, saying their "legal department" doesnt see a "viable option" for them based on the information provided up to this point, which was substantial. I suppose it was expected, this is the same Take 2 that region restricts all their games, sues their developers for 20 million USD and infect their games with DRM. I think I'll try a more open and reachable publisher, like Atari or Ubisoft instead.
                I get the jab at Atari but not Ubisoft, care to expand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                  I get the jab at Atari but not Ubisoft, care to expand?
                  Well, ubisoft is as much as closed as atari is, arent they?

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                    Well, ubisoft is as much as closed as atari is, arent they?
                    To my knowledge Ubisoft has never killed off a Linux port the game developers were wokring unlike atari which has done so twice now (NWN 2 and The Witcher).

Comment

• Is there any chance of getting some of the game-creating games ported over? (like RPG Maker, some of the old ones from the company that did Klik & Play, etc)

Comment

Working...
                      X